Explore the iconic Parthenon in the British Museum like never before. Step back over 2,000 years to the land of ancient Athens and progress through four enjoyable challenges, set by Boreas, the god of the north wind. With each mission, you will delve deeper into the fascinating history of the Parthenon, discover its secrets, stories and statues, and save the day by returning a beautiful gift for the goddess Athena.
- A unique interactive experience like nothing else in the British Museum. This is your chance to discover the secrets of one of the museum’s most popular exhibits as never before.
- Explore the Parthenon, uncover its history and story, defeat evil foes and use actual relics to help you solve an enjoyable quest.
- A superb way to bring to life the fascinating history of the Parthenon, ancient Greece and the gods in all their glory.
- Enjoy one of the most interactive learning experiences in the British Museum.
- Become the hero in an enthralling story that transports you over 2,000 years back in time.
- Four fun challenges all centred upon the history of the Parthenon provide entertainment and education for all the family.
Play Gift for Athena at the British Museum Address: Great Russell Street, London, WC1B 3DG